I joined another facebook contest and all I needed to do was share a picture on my wall and comment, easy, right? Luckily, got a lovely text message congratulating me. I won soap samples from a soap shop. I was doubtful at first, because it’s a soap: can be used to the face and body. I did scrutinize the site and the product. Mahirap nang ma-allergy!
What was really tempting is that, aside from the cute packaging, are these words:
100% VEGETABLE SOAP
NO ARTIFICIAL HARDENERS
NO HARMFUL COLORANTS
NO ARTIFICIAL BUBBLE ENHANCERS
NO HARMFUL PRESERVATIVES
It took me months before I tried 2 types of its soap because I was then using a soap I bought from a derm Clinic. And so I tried the AM and PM soaps.
I really intend to use the tandem soap (AM & PM) first because of my recurring acne.
* I so love the mild fresh scent
* After washing, you won’t feel any drying effect
* A small bar lasts long
* I got lesser dirt retrieved after using my toner
* Though the price is relatively higher than other over-the-counter brands, it’s worth it!
And the best part:
* It REALLY minimizes breakouts. I was so amazed that for the time span that I actually use this marvelous tandem soap, I don’t have breakouts.BONGGA!
* I believe they are only available online
* And I got few samples (would be willing try other variants too… har har har, thanks again Miss Kat for the kit:)
The experience made me check out their website again. And I’m definitely going to try the other three types on my kit: 24K Gold, 3 in 1, and Morrocan Argan. I’m a fan :)
DISCLAIMER: This post is no way sponsored by Miss Kat Soap. Entire post is the sole opinion of the author.